Kiddington consists of no more than a handful of houses outside the entrance to the Kiddington Estate. Kiddington is sometimes referred to as Nether Kiddington to differentiate it from the hamlet of Over Kiddington a half mile to the south-west on the A44 trunk road.
Within the Kiddington Estate, Kiddington Hall was built in 1673, and in the 18th century "Capability" Brown laid out the gardens. In 1850 the house was rebuilt so completely that no external trace of the original building is visible. A new stable block was added and the gardens remodelled.
In the grounds of the Kiddington Estate the parish church, the Church of St. Nicholas, has an original Norman chancel arch but the rest of the church has been much altered, rebuilt and extended.
At Over Kiddington there is the base and shaft of a preaching cross that it is thought may date from the 15th century.
RAF Kiddington, the wartime RAF station, was close to the village but this has now reverted to farmland.
Kiddington is on the River Glyme about 7 miles south-east of Chipping Norton.